The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority and we have implemented the following safety protocols for visiting our dealership.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask according to the Region of Waterloo Public Health to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep each other safe. If you are unable to wear mask, we have Contactless Service, Service Pick Up & Delivery and Shop From Home options for you to consider.
For more information including exemptions please visit Region of Waterloo Public Health.
What Your Visit Will Look Like:
- Your visit will be scheduled for 1 hour
- For ours and your safety, only 1 family member will be present in the showroom during the appointment time, however up to 2 total family members can be present at the dealership
- Guests will be screened prior to entry for any symptoms of COVID-19
- A sanitation station has been set up, that we will require guests to visit upon entering
- You will be directed to a designated area in the dealership that has been established to ensure physical distance
- Our washroom facilities and other areas of our dealership will not be open
- If you are taking a test drive, a designated route will be provided, and your Sales Consultant will follow the test drive in a separate vehicle
- For guests taking delivery of their new vehicle, most documentation can be completed remotely via eSignature and any remaining documents can be signed in a safe environment at the dealership
How We Are Maintaining Safety:
Following recommended guidelines from Public Health Ontario:
- All staff will wear masks while maintaining at least 8’ distance from the customer
- If we need to evaluate a customer’s vehicle, masks and gloves will be worn by our staff and disinfected prior to and following evaluation
- Prior to a test drive appointment and upon return, vehicle(s) and keys will be sanitized following our disinfecting protocol
- Our showroom will be cleaned and disinfected regularly