Parkway Ford Lincoln
Pre-Owned Sale $1000 Cash Giveaway
Please read the following Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree.
1. Contest Entry Period – The Parkway Ford Lincoln Pre-Owned Sale $1000 Cash Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) starts on October 8th, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on October 11th, 2020 at 3:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“Contest Entry Period”).
2. Contest Sponsors - The Contest sponsor is Parkway Ford Lincoln. (“Parkway Ford”).
3. Eligibility - To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (other than a resident of Quebec) and be at least 19 years old. Parkway Ford employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Parkway Ford or any company, affiliated or related to Parkway Ford are ineligible to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
4. How to Enter – There are two (2) ways to enter and are as follows:
During the Contest Entry Period, an individual who purchases any pre-owned vehicle from Parkway Ford shall be provided with an official contest entry form (“Entry Form”) and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed Entry Form, which (i) requires you to provide your first name, last name, e-mail address, and phone number; (ii) requires you agree that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Contest Rules (“Rules”); (iv) requires you to accept receiving emails from the Contest. Each entrant may only submit one (1) Entry Form. You are also required to sign the Release & Declaration attached to these Rules. If it is discovered that you attempted to submit more than one (1) Entry form, all of your Entry Forms and all corresponding Entries will be void. Entries shall be associated with the authorized account holder of the email address submitted provided on the applicable Entry Form. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 3:59 p.m. (EST), October 11, 2020.
No Purchase Necessary - Essay
An individual who provides Parkway Ford with an essay of at least 1000 words explaining why the individual wants to own a Ford vehicle from Parkway Ford shall be provided with an Entry Form and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed entry form as in accordance with the requirements set out above. Essay must be delivered to Parkway Ford, 455 King St. North Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z5. Essay must be received, and the Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 3:59 p.m. (EST), October 11, 2020.
5. General Conditions - There is one (1) prize to be won. The odds of winning the Prize are dependent on the number of Entry Forms submitted. There is no purchase necessary. The Contest is not open to Quebec residents.
Making a vehicle purchase will not increase chances of winning the Prize. All decisions by Parkway Ford are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the final decision of Parkway Ford.
All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the Prize, if applicable.
Parkway Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. Parkway Ford RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Parkway Ford reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest.
In the event the Contest is cancelled prematurely for any reason, Parkway Ford will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the Prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize - There is one (1) Prize to be won consisting of $1000 cash. The Contest shall run from October 8, 2020 to October 11, 2020. The Prize is non-transferable.
7. Prize Draw – Contest draw will take place on October 13, 2020. Only the contest winner will be notified.
8. Awarding of Prizes - In order to be declared the winner of the Prize, the potential winner must be the person listed on the Entry Form. Furthermore, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Parkway Ford. In the event that a potential winner does not properly answer the skill testing question, he or she will be disqualified. Parkway Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest.
9. Contestant Agreements - Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes. Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of Parkway Ford, its owners, and staff.
10. Releases/Hold Harmless - Parkway Ford, its owners, its staff, and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for: (a) any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; (b) entries that do not follow guidelines; (c) entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, or late; or (d) any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contest.
11. Privacy - We will not sell your address or personal information. The information you provide will not be shared with any other party outside Parkway Ford and will not be used for other purposes other than the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
12. Lost/Interrupted Entries - Parkway Ford assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, interrupted, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, for any reason whatsoever; for the failure, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of any mail, fax, email or other communication to be given or received, for any reason; for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, visual or printing errors, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries or any combination thereof as a result of participation in this Contest. Parkway Ford shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
13. Contest Cancellation/Changes - Parkway Ford is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Contest in the event of circumstances beyond Parkway Ford’s control or should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Parkway Ford corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Parkway Ford may, at its sole discretion change or alter the Contest, as Parkway Ford deems necessary. Contest dates and times are subject to change without notice.
14. Governing Law - The Contest and the Contest Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.