Please read the following rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree.
1. Contest Entry Period – The "Golden Ticket Event" (the "Contest") starts on July 12, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. EST and ends on July 24, 2021, at 5:00 p. m. EST ("Contest Entry Period").
2. Contest Sponsors - The Contest sponsor is Parkway Ford Lincoln ("Parkway Ford Lincoln").
3. Eligibility - To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (other than a resident of Quebec) and be at least 19 years old. Parkway Ford and Ford Canada employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Parkway Ford or any company, affiliated or related to Parkway Ford or Ford Canada are ineligible to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
4. How to Enter – There are two (2) ways to enter and are as follows:
Purchase: During the Contest Entry Period, an individual who completes the entire purchase process, including financing or leasing approval and delivery of the new or certified pre-owned vehicle from Parkway Ford shall be provided with an opportunity to open an envelope to reveal the voucher "ticket" valued up to $500. Said voucher "ticket" can be used towards the purchase of insurance or warranty products. This constitutes an official contest entry (“Entry Form”) and shall be entitled to submit one (1) completed Entry Form, which (i) requires you to (1) provide your first name, last name, email address, and phone number; (ii) requires you agree that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Contest Rules (“Rules”); (iii) requires you to accept receiving emails from the Contest. Each entrant may only submit one (1) Entry Form for each qualifying vehicle purchase. You are also required to sign the Release & Declaration attached to these Rules. Entries shall be associated with the individual who is the legal owner of the qualifying vehicle purchase during the Contest Entry Period. The first name and last name on the Entry Form must match that on the legal ownership of the vehicle. The Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 4:45 p.m. (EST), July 24, 2021.
Qualifying vehicle purchases do not include as-traded or any non-certified pre-owned vehicles and vehicles purchased under a fleet or broker sales agreement.
No Purchase Necessary - Essay: An individual who provides Parkway Ford with an essay of at least 1000 words explaining why the individual wants to own a Ford/Lincoln vehicle from Parkway Ford shall be provided with an Entry Form and shall be open one envelope with a voucher "ticket" following completed entry form as in accordance with the requirements set out above. The essay must be delivered to 455 King St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z5. The essay must be received, and the Entry Form must be submitted by no later than 4:45 p.m. (EST), July 24, 2021.
5. General Conditions -There are various prizes to be won (see Section 6 Prize). The odds of winning one of the prizes (see Section 6 Prize) are 100%. The odds of winning a particular prize per entry are 1 in 1. There is no purchase necessary. The Contest is not open to Quebec residents.
Making a vehicle purchase will not increase the chances of winning the Prize. All decisions by Parkway Ford are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the final decision of Parkway Ford Lincoln.
All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the Prize, if applicable.
Parkway Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. PARKWAY FORD RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES, WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In its sole discretion, Parkway Ford reserves the right to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration security or proper operation of the Contest.
Suppose the Contest is canceled prematurely for any reason. In that case, Parkway Ford will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event, an alternate winner cannot be determined, the Prize will not be awarded.
6. Prize - The following prizes are eligible to be won. Only (1) prize will be provided for each contest Entry Form.
- Receive A $250 Voucher "Ticket" - Quantity (5)
- Receive A $500 Voucher "Ticket" - Quantity (20)
The Contest shall run from July 12, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. to July 24, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
Awarding of Prizes - In order to be declared the winner of the Prize, the potential winner must be the person listed on the Entry Form and match that on the legal ownership of the vehicle. Parkway Ford reserves the right to disqualify and reject any and all entries considered unsuitable or unqualified for the Contest.
7. Contestant Agreements - Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes. Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of a Parkway Ford, its owners, and staff.
8. Releases/Hold Harmless - Parkway Ford, its owners, its staff, and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for: (a) any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; (b) entries that do not follow guidelines; (c) entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, or late; or (d) any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of Contest.
9. Privacy - We will not sell your address or personal information. The information you provide will not be shared with any other party outside Parkway Ford and will not be used for purposes other than the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, city, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
10. Lost/Interrupted Entries - Parkway Ford assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, interrupted, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, for any reason whatsoever; for the failure, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of any mail, fax, email or other communication to be given or received, for any reason; for any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, visual or printing errors, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries or any combination thereof as a result of participation in this Contest. Parkway Ford shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
11. Contest Cancellation/Changes - Parkway Ford is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Contest in the event of circumstances beyond Parkway Ford's control or should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Parkway Ford corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Parkway Ford may, at its sole discretion, change or alter the Contest as Parkway Ford deems necessary. Contest dates and times are subject to change without notice.
12. Governing Law - The Contest and the Contest Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.